Pentair Triton® II Side Mount Filter (No Valve) TR100 EC-140210
Experience the industry standard in pool filtration with the Pentair Triton® II Side Mount Filter (No Valve) TR100 EC-140210. Crafted with a unique process that creates a one-piece, fiberglass-reinforced tank with a UV-resistant surface finish, it promises years of unequaled strength and durability. This method effectively locks in fiberglass, preventing fibers from "blooming" under harsh conditions.
- Fiberglass Sand Filter without Valves: The original and still the industry standard for reliable pool filtration.
- Heavy-Duty Closure: Allows for easy inspection and maintenance.
- Easy-to-Read Pressure Gauge: Comes with an air relief valve for convenient monitoring.
- Instant Access to Internal Parts: Provides quick access to sand and all internal components for hassle-free servicing.
- Internal Air Bleed: Automatically prevents unwanted air pockets, enhancing the filtration process.
- Combination Sand and Water Drain: Facilitates fast and easy servicing and winterizing.
- Exclusive Availability: Can only be purchased in-store from authorized Pentair dealers or retail stores.
- Model Number: TR100
- Flow Rate: 74
- Effective Filtration Area: 4.91 sq ft
- Turnover Capacity: 355,200 gallons per 8-hour period
- Pea Gravel Required: 150 pounds
- Sand Required: 600 pounds
- Operating Limits: Maximum continual operating pressure of 50 psi and maximum operating water temperature of 104° F (40° C).
Invest in the Pentair Triton® II Side Mount Filter for a pool filtration system that stands the test of time, offering unmatched strength and durability.
Triton II Fiberglass Sand Filter Brochure - English
Triton II Fiberglass Sand Filter Brochure - Spanish
Triton Fiberglass Sand Filter Installation and User's Guide - English, French & Spanish
Triton II Filters