Pentair FullFlo™ High Performance Backwash Valve 263080
FOR D.E. AND SAND FILTERS
The FullFloXF High Performance Valve is designed with near zero pressure loss across the valve, significantly reducing the amount of energy required by a filtration system. Depending on your utility rates, this valve could save you hundreds of dollars per year when compared to a typical backwash valve. It easily retrofits to Triton, Quad D.E., FNS Plus, System 3, and System 2 Mod D.E. Filters.
- Title 24-compliant: Suitable for 2 in., 2-1/2 in., or 3 in. plumbing
- Quality Construction: Valve body constructed of high-quality corrosion-resistant PVC
- Energy Efficient: Incredibly low pressure loss significantly reduces energy consumption
- Durable: Robust design assures years of trouble-free operation
- Adaptable: Available with unions that allow easy adaptation to all Pentair and Sta-Rite back-washable filters; also available without unions
- User-Friendly: Comfort grip over-molded large handle, 3 in. OD and 2-1/2 in. ID ports, full unrestricted straight through 2-1/2 in. flow
- Maintenance: Removable end caps for servicing ease, molded in markings and text to show handle position and port labeling
This backwash valve is a perfect addition to your pool filtration system, offering efficiency, durability, and ease of use.